Samstag, 28. Mai 2011

Just for Aaron ;)

Since you tried to read my blog, I'm gonna write it in English now. Well, not always, because if I would do so, my grandparents wouldn't know what I'm writing anymore!!

Alright. Today is Saturday and I'm home alone with Yousra, Dorothy and George (and the rest of the family) went to John's farm again. It's his birthday. I would have loved to go there again, but Yousra and I decided to stay home. They already left at 6am, so I didn't want to get up in the middle of the night again. Today we did nothing at all. For breakfast we had pasta ;) Then for lunch the leftovers from breakfast and then I decided to bake a cake. Well, it looks like s***, but it tastes really good. And you don't wanna know what we did with it. Then we kinda dressed up and took some stupid pictures in the backyard and now we are both sitting in our rooms.
Thursday (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) was fun. We (Yousra, Alina, Aaron) ate at Don Pancho's (the Mexican restaurant in Franklin). I really like their food but this time it was really hot and I barely could eat my bean burrito. It tasted really good, but it was just way too hot and I ate way too much. After eating I felt sick and I seriously thought that I had to throw up. Well, I didn't.

Then we went to Wal Mart and we were running around playing with the toys like little children. On our way to Dairy Queen we met some guy from our school and together with his friend we were eating there. Well, they ate. I didn't. I was still feeling sick.

We kinda didn't know what to do then (I mean there is really not a whole lot to do around here...) and we drove to Courtland and wanted to visit some of Aarons friends. None were at home though...So we decided to hang out in the park in Courtland. Since it was getting late we went home just to find out that no one was home. So we were sitting in front of our house and we were talking a little bit. At 8 Aaron left and I went to my room.

Then Yousra and I panicked, because we had no idea where Dorothy and George were (they leave a note every time they leave, but they didn't that time). We somehow thought something happened to Papa and we freaked Vanna and Reesa out. Papa is fine though; they were just buying rocking chairs.

I hope something is gonna happen tomorrow or monday =) And I can't believe that I'm going home in less than a month. I have only 28 days left =/

I will miss everybody and everything...=/

I love you guys <3

See you soon (I'm sorry that I have to say too soon...)

Saya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen